Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Kickboxing Hypothesis

I'm pretty sure this kid is destined to be a kickboxer.

When I was pregnant with her, she kicked - A LOT. As in, I had bruised ribs and CONSTANTLY was forcing her to move further down, lest she get caught on my ribcage or kick something vital.

On the outside, she is no different. She is a squirmer. If you try to feed her, she pulls her fists up to her face like a crazy boxer.


Or if you try to change her diaper, she takes it as personal challenge to try and kick you in the teeth.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
About 99% of people that have seen or held Anna have commented on her movement.

"Look how alert she is!"

"She's so active!"

"I can't believe how strong a kick she has!"

Yeah. Now imagine that ON YOUR RIBCAGE.

At least she'll have no problems in self defense classes....

No comments:

Post a Comment