Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Doubting Turbulence

Entering motherhood is almost like being on another planet.

An ENTIRELY different group of people is suddenly aware of your existence because you're pushing a stroller through Wal-mart instead of a carriage (shopping cart for those of you who are non-New Englanders or who have the inability to extrapolate from context).

Mostly, other mothers. However, you do get the crowd of people that "absolutely just love babies" and unnecessarily decide to give you advice on how to raise/take care of yours, because what works for one baby works for all.

Right.

So as I'm avoiding boredom feeding Anna at 3 AM pondering this, I'm realizing that some days I feel like an absolute Parent FAILURE and have no idea what I'm doing.


And some days, I feel like I have got this thing DOWN. 



So I figured as long as the WINS outweigh the FAILS, we'll all be OK. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment