Friday, April 19, 2013

The Indiana Jones Explanation

When my daughter gets upset, I sing to her. I sing whatever it is that pops into my head at that moment.

Yesterday, it happened to be the theme song to Indiana Jones. The following conversation ensued:

Me: (Insert Indiana Jones theme song here)

Anna: (Makes a face, starts crying again)

Me: What's the matter? You don't like Indiana Jones?

Husband: Maybe she thinks you'd singing the theme from the fourth movie.

Me: I would NEVER!



At other times, more inappropriate songs have popped into my head, and I have sung them to her regardless. Most notable:

1. I, Yi, Yi, Yi/Cuanto Le Gusta - The Chipmunks

2. I'll Make A Man Out of You - Mulan (Donny Osmond)

3. Cruella De Vil - 101 Dalmations

4. Hippy Hippy Shake - The Beatles

5. Rehab - Amy Winehouse

One of these is not like the other.....

No comments:

Post a Comment