Monday, August 26, 2013

The Writing Conjecture

It's been a little while since the last post.

I've been out.

And about.

And it's been AWESOME.

It's hard to write about nothing.

It's also boring.

I strive to avoid boredom.

But it's hard to type good posts on an iPad and not want to throw it like a Frisbee. Across the room. And out the window.

And it's hard to type good posts when your time to yourself is, well, non-existent.

And when all the breast pumping equipment is waiting for you.

And all the dirty bottles.

And when the touch pad on the crappy laptop you're using keeps moving against your will and closing your window.

And your baby is teething.

And you're sort of blogging in secret.

More on that later.

Anyhoo, after a few days baby-free husband-free out with my girls, I feel refreshed relaxed good.

And all I can say is....I missed you alcohol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment