Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Dumping Anomaly

So I went into Anna's room the other morning and saw this:


That's right. Those white things are diapers. And that tall white cylinder? We call that a diaper pail. The blue bag? An old diaper pail bag. 

I asked my husband about it. He said, and I quote:
"I can't reach I after I change her diaper so I just toss them there."

What?

Let me introduce you to our little friend, the changing pad strap, which allows you 1 foot of clearance to reach said diaper pail. Also, meet his best friend, the attached crib, also known as BABY JAIL. You put the baby in, do whatever you need to do, and then take them out after they've served their time. Which includes a mandatory potty training until which time they get to WATCH THEIR FATHER PUT DIRTY DIAPERS IN THE DIAPER PAIL.

Oy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment