Monday, August 12, 2013

The Black Market Proposal

We are almost six months into this adventure, and I am still making breast milk like my life depended on it.

I've heard that in China apparently making breast milk is more of a problem. So much that they actually sell breast milk--sometimes on the black market! 

I could make a killing, if only I lived in China.

Although apparently they also sell BABIES on the black market there as well.

Some parents didn't even see their newborn twins because their doctor SOLD THEM. 

Now thank goodness, they were returned to their parents, but seriously....

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? 

This is the type of stuff that scares me about the world. I make jokes and try to take things lightly, but stuff like this makes me want to go all Incredible Mother Hulk on these people and HULK SMASH them into bits of dust. 


No comments:

Post a Comment