Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Pet Peeve

In retrospect, the title for this post should have gone to The Dog Dilemma.

At the moment, it refers to the little things that for some reason make you absolutely crazy in the head in ten seconds or less.

Like my husband.

God love him, but when the man washes dishes, or in this case, breast pump supplies, he has no sense of style. Or smell.

I asked him a few days ago if he could please wash the equipment. I wash it every day, at least twice a day, for almost seven months straight.

I'm a little sick of it.

I ask my husband to do it.

And he does.

And i go to the bedroom to do my thing, get all set up and realize that all the parts smell like dirty sponge.

#1 Gross
#2 WTH
#3 i know he has a poor sense of smell, and though this has occasionally worked in my favor for the odd toot or forgotten deoderant, this just makes me crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment